The Evolution of an Online Fitness Coach
With the technological strides that have been taking place, the modern personal fitness coach has also evolved. The face – to – face training or coaching with clients can now be done virtually. Amazing how it works but it is how has technology aspects of our lives.
Personal Fitness Trainer Evolution
- The rise of modern fitness paved the way for the emergence of personal trainers.
- Personal training catapulted itself as a career in the 20th century
- Health spas and fitness centers established dominance.
- Pioneer personal trainers found a niche in 1984 and were granted certification.
- Personal training as a career did not jumpstart as it was in later years when personal trainers basked at the popularity and lucrativeness of their career.
- Personal training progressed as a career path. Some personal trainers’ exercise and fitness videos released sold well and made them millionaires.
- Personal trainers have gone beyond fitness instruction and exercise prescription.
- Personal trainers have upgraded themselves by acquiring knowledge of the different gym equipment and maximizing their use.
- Motivating clients to be healthy and establishing positive relationship with them serves as cornerstones of one’s personal training.
- Professional personal trainers came up with free online programs and plans, which constitute the basis of free personal trainer.
- Online fitness coaches design programs and plans to be availed at home.
- Personal fitness trainers design at – home workout programs and meal plans for free, enabling those who can’t afford to get healthier versions of themselves.
- The Online fitness coach has created an impact in the fitness world for those who want to work out at the comfort of their homes.
- Customized plans and programs have been especially designed to address the diverse fitness needs of individuals.
How Does Having a Virtual Fitness Work?
- You don’t work with your personal trainer at your gym. Your meeting is done virtually.
- An online coach creates a program for you that’s delivered digitally.
- You communicate your goals to them through online means.
- Your coach creates a report of your progress.
Advantages of Working with Online Coach
- You receive report of progress and get support from time to time.
- Having an online coach saves you time and money.
- Online training allows flexibility.
No one could have thought that physical fitness would have turned out this way. Just imagine the comfort that you get and the savings that you forge due to resorting to a virtual fitness coach.